Grass fed beef is leaner, denser, less watery, and far more flavorful than grain fed meats. When properly cooked, it has a depth of flavor and texture that is unbeatable. With a freezer full of steaks, burgers, and cuts that you may not have cooked before, take the opportunity to learn how to cook each piece. With a little help from user-friendly articles and books listed here, your eating enjoyment will soar!
5. The Thermometer: The Meat Cooks' Best Tool (coming soon)
6. The Science of Meat (coming soon)
7. What Happens to Meat When You Cook It? (coming soon)
8. Offal Good: The Benefits of Eating Organ Meat (coming soon)
9. How to Cook Liver...and Like It (coming soon)